To print booklets
1. Load the print media in the media input tray.
2. In the software program, open the device properties (printer driver). For instructions, see
To change settings for a print job (Windows)
To change settings for a print job
3. On the Finishing tab (the Paper Type/Quality tab for some Macintosh drivers), select
Print on Both Sides.
If the Print on Both Sides option is dimmed or unavailable, open the device properties
(printer driver). For instructions, see
To change default settings across all programs
To change default settings across all programs (Macintosh)
. On the Device
Settings tab or the Configure tab, select the option to allow manual duplexing, and then click
OK. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
Not all device features are available for all printer drivers or operating systems. See the device
properties (driver) online Help for information about the available features for the driver.
4. Set the number of pages per sheet to two. Select the appropriate binding option, and click
5. Print the booklet.
6. After side one has been printed, remove the remaining paper from the input tray, and set
it aside until your booklet job is complete.
7. Gather the printed pages, turn the printed side down, and straighten the stack of paper.
8. Place the pages from side one in the input tray again. Side one should be facing down
with the top edge feeding into the device first.
9. Click OK (on the computer screen), and wait for side two to print.
10. Fold and staple the pages.
Chapter 3 Printing